It’s been a while, huh? Long time, no write.
I could regale y’all with all the things I’ve been doing — and let’s be real, I’ve been a lot of places and done a lot of things since I last updated this little blog in December. I’ve taken some gorgeous photographs in my travels and at home, too. And I want to share those with y’all.
But first, I wanted to say hello again and reintroduce myself to you, as well as set out some goals for the rest of this year. Because even though it’s June, I really like holding myself to goals I set and when achieving them, I cross them off my list. (Hello, clearly, I’m a crazy list maker who adds the line item ‘Shower’ to her daily to-do list so she can always at least have one gimme to mark off. … Just me?)
So here are mine pertaining to this:
- I will update two to three times weekly, including a Friday Favorites post each Friday.
- I will share my favorite images from recent assignments, including, but not limited to any photojournalism/editorial work, weddings and engagements and portraits I have taken. (And I’ve got a LOT in queue to share with y’all!)
- I will share snippets from my personal life, as well.
Sound like a plan?
So I’d like to hear from you now. Because as fun as it is to talk into the noise of the internet, I love participation, and I think y’all are pretty awesome for reading this here blog. I’d genuinely like to know:
- What do you look for when you read a photoblog?
- What do you want to see from me in the coming months that I haven’t listed above in my goals?
And that’s all I got! I look forward to hearing back from y’all on this, and I’ll be back here on Wednesday to share a few favorite images from a recent shoot. I cannot wait!